Week 8 Reading and Writing

Michael Jordan in the air about to dunk
Source: Deviantart
After looking back through my different writings throughout my blogs, I can honestly say that I am happy on how it is going. When this class started I thought it would be a bit of a challenge constantly coming up with stories and having to write a lot since i'm not a strong writer. As the weeks have gone on though, writing as become much easier and I feel as if I am even more creative. The reading notes I am taking do help for my story but I also do believe I can improve on them a little more. I hope that by the end of this class I will be a writing wiz and able to carry it on throughout my career because writing is such a useful tool to have.
I chose the image above as my favorite from my past stories because this image is such an iconic image. Everyone knows and loves Michael Jordan and this image is one of my favorite pictures of him from back in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child