Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Cat hanging on a tree made into a meme
Source:Feedback Cats
Overall I would rate the feedback that I have received on my blogs somewhat helpful. The feedback comments are most helpful when they point out any errors or suggestions on how to fix something within the story. Also i find it helpful when suggestions other ideas to write about the story because it is always nice to see different view points.
I believe that the feedback comments that I give are somewhat helpful. I usually try to give some suggestions that I have if possible so that improvements can be made. I'm not the best writer though so it is hard for me to spot mistakes or have suggestions all the time.
I enjoy the blog comments on other peoples introductions. I don't believe it gives a full sense of someone because there is so much more to a person that is not able to fit in just one or two paragraphs.
I think the feed back assignments currently are great and I wouldn't change anything. Also I chose the photo above because I like the meaning behind it. Just because you fail at something doesn't mean you can succeed at it eventually. Failing helps you learn for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child