Topic Brainstorm

Here are four ideas that I chose to write about for my projects.

Poseidon from Greek Mythology
Source: MaxPixel
"Greek Mythology"
Greek mythology has always been something that has caught my attention ever since I was younger. I always loved reading or hearing stories about the different gods and different scenarios or events that happened with each one. Also since I've always have had an interest I actually have pretty good knowledge of the different gods but there is still a lot that I don't know. So for me it was a for sure thing that I would talk about the gods for one of my projects. For a story I could create a great war between the gods or maybe a spin-off of the bachelor with god's type story, there is quite a few different things I could do.

"Alice in Wonderland"
Alice in Wonderland is such a famous and classic story that I knew I had to write about it. I always loved this crazy fantasy world that the story talks about. There is so much creativity in this story that I feel inspired to create a sort of spin-off about it that is just as creative. I was thinking of making almost a sequel to the story but I myself fall into the hole and Alice finds me and we have to go on a journey of this world together.

"Legendary Creatures
Another interest of mine since I was young has been around legendary creatures. I have always had a fascination about the mystery behind these creatures and exactly why they are here or why they are never seen. I was wanting to do some research into different types of creatures and maybe making a story around someone having to encounter some of these crazy and mysterious creatures.

"Nore Mythology"
Nore mythology really grabbed my attention because it is about Thor, Odin, Loki, and other Asgard gods. I Love the marvel cinematic and story about these gods and am very interested in them. So I am really excited to write a story about them. I'm going to really research the story's behind each god and maybe create a story about an adventure they go on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child