Tech Tip: Typing Test

typewriter
source: Pixabay
For my tech tip I will be talking about a typing test. The site keyhero allows you to type out a phrase and it will evaluate your typed words per minute and accuracy. My evaluation was 67.34 wpm with a 90.26% accuracy. I tried another site called typing test and on this site you type for a minute straight and then it give you the our words per minute speed with amount of errors and adjust the speed. For this site I got 82 wpm with 10 errors and adjusted it to be 72 wpm. I like the typing test site because it adjust your rate for the amount of mistake you have. Both these sites are great though if your looking to improve your typing speed. Personally I think my typing speed is perfect for what I need so I don't need to work on it anymore but it is fun to race myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child