Storybook Favorites

Looking through this absolutely amazing  list of over 100 unique stories to read I ended up having three different stories that stood out to me the most to where i wanted to dive more in depth into them and write about them. These three stories all had a calling to me where they either peaked my interest in some sort of way or I could relate to the story in a personal way. The three stories I chose can  be seen below.
Picture of a stack of books

Boo-Mer Sooner: Freshman Year
This story stood out to me because of how well I could relate to it since I attend the same school as where the story is told. The introduction reeled me in with being able to relate on the first day of move in just knowing what they are going through. Also reading scary stories about a place that you go to just about every day really made the story just that much more appealing to read.
Link:Boo-Mer Sooner: Freshman Year

A Dog's Adventure
This story peaked my interest because the main character of the story is named Bentley and is actually  the same name as my dog. So as I was reading this story I kept envisioning my dog going on all these different adventures that the dog in the story was going on and it made the read really enjoyable.
Link: A Dog's Adventure

Greek Therapy: The Myth in Psychology
This story I picked solely because i have a very big interest in not only Greek mythology but also in the mind of people. I love to here a story about what caused someone to be who they are and just hearing about other peoples life. Also the tie in to Greek mythology kept my attention because i just think that the whole Greek mythology concept is such a cool thing to learn about.
Link: Greek Therapy: The Myth in Psychology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child