Reading Options

After scrolling through the different units on the Untextbook I noticed quite a few units that caught my eye but the three units that I thought I would enjoy most were Japanese MythologyEgyptian Myth, and the Monkey King.

A book and coffee
Source:Pixabay
Japanese Mythology caught my attention because Japanese stories always seem to be a fun read and have quite unique plots which really keep my attention.

I chose Egyptian Myth because I've have always had an interest in Egyptian history and the stories
behind what they did and how they were so advanced in technology for their time.

When I first saw the Monkey King unit I knew it had to be a must read. I have watched movies about the monkey king growing up and have always had an interest in it, so i am really excited to dive into this unit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A story all about me!

week 4 story: The Favorite Child